The Director's Advisory Council of Student Leaders (DACSL) offers students in the School of Business the opportunity to participate in the development of its strategic vision, mission, and goals by advising the Director on matters related to students and to serve as representatives of their college to internal and external stakeholders.
The Director's Advisory Council of Student Leaders (DACSL) is composed of:
- Officers of student organizations within the School of Business
- Inducted members of Beta Gamma Sigma Honor Society
- Deans' list students with junior/senior class standing
- Attend meetings of the DACSL as called by the Director of AU Biz.
- Participate in the development of the strategic vision, mission, and goals of the college.
- Communicate their perspective on the enhancement of the educational and social needs of their fellow students to the Dean.
- Interact with appropriate campus constituencies regarding career development and active-learning opportunities for students.
Mark Lewis Email