Welcome to the Alfred University School of Business (AU Biz). We are creating a better future by engaging our students in experiences to create innovative solutions to problems and opportunities.
- Learn in a student-centered environment, with highly experienced faculty who know you and care about your success
- Learn from faculty who have significant industry experience in addition to their academic credentials
- Participate in short-term international experiences, including study trips to Germany, the Caribbean, and Italy. You can also study abroad for an entire semester.
- Work with local businesses and not-for-profit agencies for marketing consultation or solving other challenges they face
- Join a team of student managers of a $300,000+ actual stock portfolio
- Visit Wall Street firms to meet alumni and build your professional network
- Prepare tax returns through the IRS Volunteer Income Tax Assistance program
- Conduct research and attend professional conferences with your faculty
- Gain “hands-on” experience setting up business ventures
- Learn about entrepreneurship as well as unique success factors for family businesses
Undergraduate business students can also work through a 4 +1 course of study that leads to both a Bachelor’s and an MBA in five years.
AU Biz represents the best of business programs. We are accredited by the top business education organization in the world (AACSB) and devoted to preparing students in a family atmosphere where they can lay the foundation for successful careers.
Welcome to AU Biz!
Mark D. Lewis MBA,
Interim Director, Alfred University School of Business
College of Professional Studies